|Whispering Waters, Paniely Poru, Off. Kochi International Airport, Paniely P.O., Ernakulam - 683 546, Kerala, India.|
Between Thattekad Bird Sanctuary and the Kodanad Elephant Rearing Center is Whispering Waters.
Whispering Waters is located in the space between the Thattekad Bird Sanctuary and the Kodanad Elephant Rearing Center.
You may reach this pleasantly calm and unexplored location of Paniyeli Poru after a lovely thirty-minute drive from Kochi International Airport through cool green rubber plantations and charming country lanes.
Paniyeli Poru is located in Kochi. The resort is the ideal event location close to Cochin because it has 20 tastefully decorated rooms with private balconies, a sizable pool, a conference room, multiple restaurants serving a variety of cuisines, and a variety of other activities that are friendly to the environment that can be enjoyed along the resort's gorgeous river pathways. The serene and fascinating foreground view may be enjoyed from any vantage point within the resort thanks to the presence of the winding river to the front and the stunning Western Ghats to the back.
The lodgings at the resort may be found on a site that features a well-kept garden (a lawn made of buffalo grass) as well as tall teak trees that give shade and a pleasant environment. The big pool can both keep you cool and provide you with fantastic entertainment, which is especially beneficial when the weather is hot. The banks of the river provide some of the most beautiful settings for relaxing and enjoying a picnic. During the scorching summer months, the entire region surrounding the "Poru" benefits from the abundant tropical vegetation by providing a welcome respite from the heat. You can take a leisurely stroll along the river's banks at any time of the year, with the exception of the monsoon season, when it typically rains heavily.
During the warmer months, you can also cross the river by standing on rocks to create a makeshift bridge. When moving across the many layers of the rock structure, you need to be very careful.
Products / Services
- The sound of lapping waves
- When it comes to hiking, this entire region offers a number of distinct advantages. It takes around six hours to walk from the resort to Bhoothankettu through the thick forest, which is located along the river. a distance of approximately 20 kilometers.
- Another fascinating journey is the one that involves trekking across the river to Malayatoor. To embark on this journey, you will need to obtain authorization from the Forestry Department.
- Because this region is the natural home of wild elephants, you are required to hire guides.
- It is highly advised that you go for a hike along the river bank. You will undoubtedly be able to take pleasure in the unending sights and sounds of nature in its purest form. This forest landscape is covered in a thick layer of vegetation that forms a canopy above it.
- The village of Paniely, as well as other villages in the surrounding area, are home to extremely old settlements of communities that have religious origins of varying origins. Surprisingly, there are ancient temples and churches; some of the temples are located in distant areas abutting the protected forest, and others are in more accessible locations.
- Outings for picnics into the woods and along the riverbanks
- Barbecue on resort premises.
- Jeep safaris, lengthy and short village tours, and cycling safaris are all options.
- Canoe ride
- Fishing for game
- Light River Trail strolls for the purpose of photography, in addition to other planned activities Tours of photography that are tailored to meet the unique requirements of serious photographers.
- Classes on how to cook. Get familiar with the cuisines of Kerala!
- Plantation Visits - plantations of Rubber, Pineapple, and a range of tropical spices and herbs including black pepper, nutmeg, ginger, curry leaves, and turmeric, as well as a variety of plantains, etc.
- Visit to the Mahogany plantation.
Last five profiles from the category:
Khasab Sea Tours – Best Price on Musandam Khasab Tour Packages; Khasab is a Great Place for Weekends & Long Holidays – Musandam, Sultanate of Oman.
siachen.com/khasabseatoursKhasab Coastal Road, PC No. 811, Khasab, Musandam, Sultanate of Oman. land_line : +968-92-009440
Gofero Pvt Ltd – Holidays Packages, Air Ticketing, Visa / Passport Services, Hotel Reservation – Nagpur, India.
siachen.com/goferopvtltd02nd Floor, Corp house, Plot no.05, Above ICICI Bank Near Ujjwal Nagar Metro Station, Wardha Road, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440025, India. land_line : +91-996-0676067
Dolphin Musandam Tours – Explore Our Most Popular Musandam Khasab Tours in Oman; Dolphin Watching Tour – Khasab Coastal Roda, Musandam, Oman.
siachen.com/dolphinmusandamtoursDolphin Musandam Tours, Khasab Coastal Roda, Musandam, Oman. land_line : +968-91995674
Alpenature – Skiing, Winter Sports; Our Services are Designed to Explore the Beauty of the Arlberg region and Avoiding Crowds at the Same Time – St. Anton am Arlberg, Austria.
siachen.com/alpenatureSchnann 49e/Top 8, St. Anton am Arlberg, Austria. land_line : +43-660-5836302
Ghum India Ghum – One of the Leading Travel company in Delhi which offers Tours for All Parts of India – Delhi, India.
siachen.com/ghum#33/4, 1st Floor, Front Side, Ashok Nagar, Tilak Nagar, New Delhi -110018, India. Email : [email protected] Phone : +91-11-45637975